Gigaset AG, formerly known as Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices is a multinational corporation based in Munich, Germany. The company is most active in the area of communications technology. Gigaset manufactures DECT telephones. It has around 1,250 employees and sales activities in approximately 70 countries.
Gigaset creates numerous products for home and small office use:
- Cordless phones: Specializing in DECT and Cat-iq technology, Gigaset is the European market leader and offers a wide variety of wireless phones (900Mhz, 2.4Ghz and DECT).
- VoIP phones: A variety of cordless (DECT) VoIP products are available. Certain products offer free calls using gigaset.net SIP network.
- Corded phones: The company sells their analog phones by the brand "euroset".
- Business telephony: VoIP based corded and cordless DECT/Cat-iq phones, repeaters and IP-PBX solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises, sold under the "Gigaset pro" brand.
- Smart home / security: sold under "Gigaset elements" brand.
For more information on Gigaset please click the buton below: